As the UK's gas and electricity networks enter the next decade of innovation, ENIC (formerly LCNI) develops its 2021 programme to offer more learning, networking, and insight towards a net zero future.
Go virtual week beginning 11th October
2021 is set to be another virtual event in the week beginning 11th October. The programme format (actual dates and times) during this week is in development. Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest conference news and updates as details are released.
10 years of innovation and knowledge sharing
The Energy Networks Innovation Conference (ENIC), formerly the Low Carbon Networks & Innovation Conference (LCNI), is managed by Energy Networks Association and builds on LCNI’s decade long legacy as being the go-to conference for network innovation.
ENIC is the UK’s flagship knowledge dissemination event for the electricity and gas energy network operators. It offers a single platform where delegates can access the major learnings from the largest regulator-funded innovation projects in the country – the Network Innovation Competitions (NICs) and Network Innovation Allowance (NIA).
Leading new opportunities
The conference is a must attend for anyone involved in managing, developing or implementing innovations. It will pave the way for our future net zero emissions and build on last year’s virtual format, which piloted an array of new opportunities for all our participants.
- “Outside the box” keynotes bringing fresh inspiration to the innovation programme
- An interactive exhibition hall bringing stands to life with product demos, videos, simulations, live network chats and one-to-one video meetings with leaders and innovators
- Personalised digital “swag bags” full of ideas and information to review and share
- 100 on-demand “catch up” presentations and panel debates
- International insights honing in on what the world’s future energy systems look like
- Audience polls taking a snapshot of what industry peers really think
- Fast follower showcases demonstrating what proven technologies can be implemented in the networks
If you wish to be kept up to date on information about Energy Networks Innovation Conference, please subscribe.