This year the Low Carbon Networks & Innovation Conference (LCNI) rebrands and goes virtual
We are delighted to announce The Energy Networks Innovation Conference, formerly the Low Carbon Networks & Innovation Conference (LCNI), will be a free interactive virtual conference this year held on 8 and 9 December 2020.
Booking is now open. Register at eniconference.org.
The conference, which is managed by Energy Networks Association, builds on LCNI’s nine years as the go-to conference for network innovation and is the UK’s flagship knowledge dissemination event for the electricity and gas energy network operators. It offers a single platform where delegates can access the major learnings from the largest regulator-funded innovation projects in the country: the Network Innovation Competitions (NICs) and Network Innovation Allowance (NIA).
This year it's virtual format brings a host of new features that make it more interactive, more tailorable to delegates’ specific interests and easier to share discoveries with colleagues. The conference will showcase:
- 30+ innovation case studies
- expert panel discussions
- Q&A sessions over two days
- project updates available to conference goers as on-demand videos
The conference team will be delivering an exceptional virtual conference experience and we are excited to be able to offer delegates:
- Total flexibility - watch their choice of concise bubbles of content, join pop-up chat rooms and explore live exhibition stands on their specific focus areas
- Mix with new participants including top researchers, SMEs and thought leaders from around the world
- No-stress Q&A - ask questions in our virtual discussions without having to stand up in front of a packed auditorium
Kelvatek to sponsor conference
We are delighted to have Kelvatek as the partner sponsor of the Energy Networks Innovation Conference. Kelvatek are committed to supporting energy networks on their journey to net zero by delivering visibility and control through data-driven intelligence and connected devices. Their unique approach keeps customers connected, ensures workers stay safe and helps build a smarter, more sustainable future.
If you'd like to join a growing list of exhibitors for this year's exciting opportunity, please check out our site's Exhibition page with further details about getting involved.
If you wish to be kept up to date on information about Energy Networks Innovation Conference, please subscribe.