Registration for the 2018 LCNI Conference in Telford is open.
General Admission (non-ENA member)
Standard fee £150.00 + VAT
On the day fee £170.00 + VAT
Charities & Academic Organisations (incl. 25% discount) and ENA Associate/Affiliate
Standard fee £112.50 + VAT
On the day fee £127.50 + VAT
The registration fee for ‘Full Conference’ entitles the attendee to the following:
• Access to all plenary, breakout and workshop sessions (16-17 October 2018)
• Delegate bag and badge handed out upon registration
• Tea and coffee in the exhibition hall throughout the duration of the conference (16-17 October 2018)
• Access to the Sponsor’s Welcome Drinks Reception (15 October 2018)
• Free Wi-Fi at the conference venue
Speakers and ENA members running NIA/NIC projects are entitled to attend the conference free of charge and must register online prior to the event by visiting the LCNI registration site. Charities and academic organisations and ENA affiliates and associations are entitled to a 25% discount on all delegate passes.
Your registration fee does not include lunch throughout the duration of the conference or access to the Conference Gala Dinner (night of 16 October 2018).
Your registration fee must be paid using a debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or AMEX).
Read our terms and conditions for more on registration.
The Conference Gala Dinner (16 October 2018) must be booked separately by visiting www.lcniconference.org/gala-dinner. Attendance at the dinner is by pre-booked ticket only.