Stay connected with the LCNI 2019 App
Download the app for free at https://crowd.cc/s/32irW, log in and set up your profile.
Or view the web version online direct at https://crowd.cc/lcni2019.
In support of the conference’s sustainability principles, no paper programs are distributed at the event in favour of the LCNI 2019 app. The app is free and available in web version and all Android and Smart phone app stores.
The web version can be viewed in internet browsers without downloading the application. If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, use the app web version here: https://crowd.cc/lcni2019.
Follow these basic steps to start downloading.
1 Head to the App Store
Access the App Store on iOS devices and the Play Store on Android.
Search for "ENA LCNI".
2 Install the app
Once you’ve found the app, tap either Download or Install.
3 Open the ENA LCNI App
Open the app and tap the tab CURRENT & UPCOMING.
"LCNI 2019 Conference" is listed here. Tap this to open.
4 Get Ready
Log in and set-up your own profile to make the most of the app's many features, including:
- Personalise your schedule for a concise list of programme sessions and speakers most relevant to you,
- Read more on speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and sessions,
- Find an exhibitor stand, venue facility or session room,
- Keep up-to-date with app notifications,
- Expand your network and connect with other attendees,
- Join the online conversation and share your stories of innovation.
Find out how to set-up your profile and discover more about the app's features in the App Help guide. See the app’s Information navigation icon for more or download the App Guide here.