The LCNI 2018 App is available
Download the app for free, log in and set up your profile.
Follow these basic steps to start downloading
If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, skip these steps. You’ll need to use the web version of the app found here: https://crowd.cc/lcni2018.
1 Head to the App Store
Access the App Store on iOS devices and the Play Store on Android.
Search for "CrowdCompass AttendeeHub".
2 Install the app
Once you’ve found the app, tap either Download or Install.
After installing, a new icon will appear on the homescreen.
3 Open the LCNI 2018 App
Open the AttendeeHub app and search "LCNI".
Tap the name of your event to open it.
Log in and set-up your own profile to make the most of the app's many features, including:
- Personalise your schedule for a concise list of programme sessions and speakers most relevant to you,
- Read more on speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and sessions,
- Find an exhibitor stand, venue facility or session room,
- Keep up-to-date with app notifications,
- Expand your network and connect with other attendees,
- Join the online conversation and share your stories of innovation.
Find out how to set-up your profile and discover more about the app's features in the App Help guide.