The Low Carbon Networks & Innovation Conference (LCNI) continues to break records, welcoming over 1,200 delegates and featuring over 60 exhibitors from 13 different countries. This year's conference will be held at The International Centre Telford from 16-17 October.
Year on year, data shows nearly three quarters of registered delegates are influencers or deciders with final purchase authority. Now in its eighth year, this unique event is the only conference dedicated to showcasing the breadth of innovative engineering work taking place across the networks to deliver the UK's energy future.
By sponsoring or exhibiting at the 2018 LCNI Conference you have the opportunity to:
- raise your company profile;
- associate your brand with a cutting-edge knowledge event;
- develop new partnerships in a cost-effective way;
- gain unparalleled access to the key decision makers in the industry;
- demonstrate complex products that can't be brought along to business appointments.
More information about the programme and registration will be released soon.
For further information, please contact us here.