The Low Carbon Networks & Innovation Conference (LCNI) continues to break records, welcoming over 1,000 delegates and featuring over 40 exhibitors with UK and internaitonal representation. The next conference will be held 30-31 October 2019 at The Scottish Exhibition Centre in Glasgow.
Year on year, data shows nearly three quarters of registered delegates are influencers or deciders with final purchase authority. This unique event is the only conference dedicated to showcasing the breadth of innovative engineering work taking place across the networks to deliver the UK's energy future.
By sponsoring or exhibiting at the LCNI Conference you have the opportunity to:
- raise your company profile;
- associate your brand with a cutting-edge knowledge event;
- develop new partnerships in a cost-effective way;
- gain unparalleled access to the key decision makers in the industry;
- demonstrate complex products that can't be brought along to business appointments.
More about exhibitor opportunities will be released soon. Email LCNI@energynetworks.org to register your interest in exhibiting in 2019.
For further information, please contact us here.